||40 uur per week
||Noord Brabant, Limburg
Our client is a developer and manufacturer of high-end transmissions and drivetrain systems for the automotive industry. Their R&D department stand out because they succeed in translating state-of-the-art technology to fulfil the demands of their customers. The entire process, from intensive research/Design to prototyping and testing in real-life conditions, takes place in house entirely.
Their R&D Department is significantly expanding, and Technify is there partner in finding good skilled Engineers with experience in the automotive industry.
For the development team of Controls and System engineering for automatic transmissions, we are looking for a
Controls Engineer Medior Level
As a Controls Engineer you will:
- Be part of a team of modeling experts within the Controls Group.
- Take part in the design of control strategies in the different components. also in the modeling of these components, both for conventional and hybrid Systems.
- Play a major role in Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing).
Wat vragen wij
As a Controls Engineer you have:
- A MsC degree in of mechatronics or electronics.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a project environment.
- Basic knowledge of an embedded system.
- Knowledge of 'C'-language is a plus.
- A good methodology in development and problem solving.
- Preferably worked with electronic test equipment.
- Strong analytical skills.
Wat bieden wij
As a Controls Engineer you can expect from us that:
- You will join a respected company with international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, and short communication lines.
- You can count on professional space for creativity and initiative
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package
Are you interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Do you have any Questions first? Please contact us at 0031-6 1188 3832